Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

The bump and the babe

There seems to be a hundred blog posts I want to write on things that have happened at least a month ago...
...Jordan turning 5
...our 10th Anniversary
...Bo's 7 AND 8 month progress
...our new house
...and many more

However, I just couldn't keep putting off posting my first maternity shoot I did this summer with my good friend Kecia and her family.  They love Jesus and each other; it's so evident in their pictures.   Kecia was a real trooper in the 100 degree heat!  I am thankful for her friendship and that she let me take her sweet little boy's newborn photos when he arrived a couple weeks later!   Enjoy...




































4 comments:

Kendra said...

gorgeous pics!!!

Tobi Wright said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the one of baby on big sis's legs - very sweet.

Courtney W. said...

This pictures are fabulous! You did an amazing job!

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies! It was fun to do.