Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Boaz 8 months

It was pretty much impossible for me to get a picture of you at 8 months laying still next to your 8 month sign!  You couldn't help but pick it up and destroy it!  



I should have taken these pictures the day before, when he was wearing a broncos outfit.   Hope you like these pictures, Chad and Kaely (the outfit they picked out for him)!

Bo, at 8 months, you became pretty steady at sitting without the fear of falling over.  

You could scoot backwards and figure out a way to get around, but you still were not scooting forward yet.  Both the girls were doing this by 7 months.  I guess you are such a content little dude that you were just okay with where you were:)

I'm not kidding...you are the most content/happy baby there ever was.  You sure have spoiled your mamma!  You've made having three kids so much easier than I was anticipating.

You added pears and carrots to your diet at around 8 months.  We haven't gotten very adventurous yet! Oh, I forgot that you have also tried bananas, but it seems they may cause some diaper rash, so you don't eat those very often.

You LOVE the swing at the park!  Not surprised, since the baby swing is the single most valued baby item we have.  Seriously.  Could.Not.Live.Without.The.Swing.

I can't remember much more about you at 8 months, though it was just a month ago!








Watching movies with my cousin Duncan and big sister Rylie.

Daddy is a little silly:)
I can play outside, too!



I really like this swing...

...a lot!

No comments: