Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bathroom Business

I shared this story at group last night, so I thought it would be funny to share on the blog as well. It might be too much information for some of you, though! Yesterday, Jordan ran into the bathroom because she had to go poopy. She climbed up on the toilet and sat 'pushing' for just a second and then said frustratingly, "It won't come out!" Looking down between her legs, she demanded, "Poopy, come out! Come out poopy!" She looked up at me, "It's not coming." After a few more demands to come out, she got a delighted look on her face and said, "I hear it...it's coming...here it comes!" Out plopped several little balls of poopy, to which she exclaimed, "They're baby poopies!" (by the way, are not normal for her...she usually has one big fat one!) I laughed the whole time...too funny! This picture is from almost a year ago, but I thought it appropriate for this post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Too cute. You should teach her the Elephant Song. She could use it to call her poop :)