Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

The kids wanted to wish their Daddy a very special Father's Day! They have the best daddy ever! A daddy that loves to play and have fun, but is also serious when it comes to matters of the heart.


Rylie's favorite expressions for Daddy:
*"I Love You!"
*"Jesus loves you"
*"Daddy, come and get me!" (as she's running away for Justin to chase her)




The most common things Jordan says to Daddy:
*"I love you!"
*"Ask Daddy to come lay with me and leave the door open" (said at bedtime after I tuck her in, Justin will come and pray with her and tell her a bedtime story)
*"Can I play your iTouch?"





And this little one can't really say much, but I'm pretty sure this little peanut is going to love Daddy just as much as the other two already do! Our third baby is due in January!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeahhh!!! Congratulations Moody family! We are very excited for you!

Pamela Fruechting said...

SO HAPPY for your family! Wow! Great great news!