Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Month 6

Okay, I'm posting this month's picture/update a bit late! I reached six months on Oct. 20th. I kept wanting to get a "good" picture taken, but it never happened. So, here's one that Jordan took! She loves to take pictures, and she did a pretty decent job.

At 6 months, my belly seems to have popped out over night. I finally got out my maternity clothes and I've been gaining lots of weight! I want to eat all the time, but my stomach has much less room...it's quite the predicament!

We haven't committed to a name yet, but we only have one that we're thinking of. It's the same one we thought of when we were pregnant with Jordan if she would have been a boy. We can't wait to tell you what it is once we finally decide! However, if you ask Jordan, she will be more than happy to tell you!

I've started dr. appointments every 2 weeks now. And, it's now standard routine to get a 2nd sonogram at around 30 weeks, so I'm going next week on my birthday to see our little boy again. Pray that it goes well, because they spent quite a bit of time looking at the heart at the first sonogram and they didn't get the view they wanted so they'll be checking it again this time.

So far, this pregnancy has been the easiest for me. No swelling, acne, or constant heart burn like I did with Jordan; no headaches like I had with Rylie. The hardest part has been the first trimester when my hormones were a wreck (my poor husband!). At least that part has been over for several months!

Looking forward to meeting our newest addition, but also cherishing the time before that happens!

No comments: