Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

8 Months

I totally skipped my 7 month belly picture and update, so here's my 8 month shot. Today, I am 36 weeks, 3 days. Just a few short weeks, and we'll be meeting our first son. We are still not totally committed to a name (well, I am, but Justin is not yet!)

At 8 months...
...there is no problem gaining weight! I think I've gained at least 30 lbs, and it's everywhere! I can even feel it in my face, and can feel it especially when I talk--it's weird.
...our little guy moves quite a bit. Sometimes it's painful, but most of the time it's just cool.
...I think this is the biggest my belly has gotten in all my pregnancies.
...I have a lot of braxton hicks contractions. I start to feel them coming on by the change in my breathing and my face getting flushed before I actually feel it in my belly.
...I'm getting used to being up all night! I've been sleeping on the couch since month 7, propped up with tons of pillows, but never comfortable. On top of just plain not sleeping well, I have to go to the bathroom all the time too:) So, I take a nap pretty much everyday!
...the reality that we are having a baby soon is starting to sink in. I think I've been in somewhat of denial about it:)
...we've been beyond blessed by several friends and Justin's coworkers who have provided all things "boy" that we might need, especially clothes! Now, he won't have to come home from the hospital in a pink outfit:)
...Jordan still tells everyone she sees, even family who she's told multiple times, that she's going to have a baby brother and he's in mommy's tummy. She is still VERY excited about it!

No comments: