Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

DIY Christmas Gifts

So, I've been busy working on some Christmas projects. Here are two of them. There are others, but I can't post them because the people they are for actually might read this blog:) The first picture shows the project that is on it's way to becoming a magnetic bulletin board for a pre-teen girl. I made a couple of others (that I can't show) using paint, scrapbook paper, and mod podge on top of a sheet of flashing cut to fit the picture frame. I learned that fabric, like the one in the picture, is SO much easier, and will not be as problematic as the other two have proved to be.
This next picture is a gift for Justin's mom. I found the frame at a garage sale, bought some chicken coup wire, painted the wire, and stapled it to the back of the frame.
Then I made some cute little clothespins to hold pictures, cards, notes, etc. to the wire. I hope she likes it:)

No comments: