Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

God brings us friends

Sometimes God brings people into our lives when we least expect it and aren't even looking for it.  Yvonne is one of those people.  We met last September while her son, Evan, and Rylie were in the same gymnastics class at the Y.  I wasn't out looking for new friends, but it happened as if God threw us together.  Yvonne was fairly new to the United States and still in the process of plugging in here.  We became instant friends and have been hanging out nearly every-other week since.  Evan calls Jordan and Rylie "his girls" and has the best personality of any little kid.  So, a year later, I had the privilege to *try* and capture my beautiful friend and her family in photos.  I told her that she better have a back-up...that it's not too late to schedule a real photographer!  She was very gracious, as I had no idea what I was doing...we even joked that I should be watching the other photographers out at the nature center that evening and do what they were doing!

Here are just a few of Yvonne and her family.  I especially like the way her face lights up when playing with Evan:)






No comments: