Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to My Mom

Happy Mother's Day Mom! I know everyone says they have the best mom in the world. But, I think those people have it completely wrong...because there can only be one best mom, and that's mine! Mom, you are the shining example of selfless love and sacrifice. You worked full time to provide for our family, yet you never missed one of my hundreds of ball games or any of my 4-H events. Even when I played softball for another school and only got to play in three of the 15 or 20 games, you did not miss any of them. I may not have ever expressed gratitude back then, but it's the best memory I have of my jr high and high school days. You showed me what hard work truly is. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty and I'm so glad you taught me to do the same. You're the strongest woman I know. I pray that one day I will reflect some of the godly character that is so evident in your life. Thanks for being the best mom:) I love you!

1 comment:

TheHappyNeills said...

You have a great mama and I have a great mother-in-law!!!