Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Four Months

We passed our four month milestone in this pregnancy last week and I finally got a picture. (I'm going by a nine-month pregnancy, not 10, four-week months). I reached 19 weeks yesterday. We will get to find out what we're having on Sept. 6th!
This pregnancy has been pretty much the same as my previous two:

*crankiness and irritability have subsided, and I'm a much more pleasant person now:)
*I have a LOT more energy then I did, so I'm very grateful!
*My appetite has increased, so maybe I'll start gaining some weight now. I lost weight at first and I'm still not up to what I weighed before I got pregnant. Believe it or not, my "belly" is still the same measurement around that it was last time I recorded it before getting pregnant. Must be due to losing weight in the beginning. It's not going to stay that way for long, though!
*I've been feeling nervous that not everything was OK. When I was pregnant with Rylie, I felt her moving at 15.5 weeks and was seeing my stomach move with her kicks by 18 weeks. This time, I've only felt true, distinct movements for the past few days. Maybe it means that this little one will not be quite as "on-the-go" as Rylie is:)
*Jordan is still SUPER EXCITED to have a new little sibling. She says that she will hold it and give it a pacifier when it cries. She hopes for a brother because, "I never had a brother before." I'm praying that she will be a godly leader of her siblings and influence them in love for Jesus and others.

No comments: